Join in on the School holiday fun!
School Holiday Activities - Mystery Trail Challenge
Are you up for a challenge these school holidays? Come down to the Aviation Heritage Museum in Bull Creek and take part in our Mystery Aircraft trail.
All children will receive a trail map upon entry which will take you to all corners of our museum and to visit some of our most iconic aircraft.
Can you discover which Aircraft is shown in each image on the trail? You’ll have to look carefully as some of them are tricky and only show you the controls, so you will have to get up close to the displays to be able to complete the task.
Every child who completes the trail will get a Spiral Pop Up to take home and if you fill out your details and drop them in the box at the entry you can go into the draw to win an activity pack.
And don’t forget that we have a special school holiday offer for the upcoming two weeks!
Flight Deck Challenge: Terms and Conditions
- Participation in the Flight Deck Challenge is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Only entries that comply with these Terms and Conditions will be considered valid and eligible to win.
- The Flight Deck Challenge will take place from 10am Friday 2nd April to 4pm Sunday 18th
Who can enter the competition?
- The Flight Deck Challenge is only open to children aged 16 years and under.
- Children aged 16 years and under must have the consent of their parent to enter the competition.
How to enter the competition?
- Visit the Aviation Heritage Museum during the Term 1 School Holidays (2nd April – 18th April), fill in the ‘pick the plane’ puzzle sheet (available at reception) and drop it in the box as you leave. Two winners from the ‘pick the plane’ puzzle sheet will be drawn each week.
- For an extra chance to win, take a photo of yourself with your favourite plane at the museum and tag us on Instagram. One winner, which will be picked at random, will be drawn each week for our Instagram competition, and announced across the Aviation Heritage Museum’s Facebook and Instagram page (first name and age to be included).
- In total, 6 winners will be announced across the duration of the Competition.
Draw Date and Time
- Three draws will take place each week:
- Draw one on Monday 12th for entries placed in the box by 4:00pm Sunday 11th April
- Draw two on Monday 19th for entries placed in the box by 4:00pm Sunday 10th April
- Instagram Competition winner announced on Monday 12th and Monday 19th April following entries from the week prior.
- Competition winners will be drawn at random.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
Prizes and Winner Notification
- Winners will each receive an annual child’s Flight deck membership valid from April 2021 to April 2022.
- Prizes will be distributed after the close of each week’s competition.
- Winners will be contacted via details provided, and with their consent they will be posted on the Aviation Heritage Museum’s Facebook and Instagram page (first name and age posted).
Privacy & Promotion
- Personal information including full name, phone number, email address and address will not be shared externally, and will only be used for the purpose of conducting this Competition.
- By entering this competition, entrants’ consent to the Aviation Heritage Museum contacting them for future marketing purposes.
- Please tick the below box should you wish not to be contacted by the Museum for future promotion purposes.
25th September – 10th October
10:00am – 4:00pm
Aviation Heritage Museum – Bull Creek Drive, Bull Creek WA 6149
Further details can be found on our Facebook page.
Should you require further information, please contact the Aviation Heritage Museum on (08) 9311 4470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org